The sweepstakes runs from January 22 through 11:59 p.m. on Feb. 18, 2013. No purchase is necessary to register. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Entrants must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding HI). Void in Hawaii and where prohibited. For official rules, prize descriptions and odds of winning, visit www.facebook.com/JambaJuice. Sponsor: Jamba Juice Company, 6475 Christie Ave., Suite 150, Emeryville, CA 94608.
*Awarded in the form of a $2,000.00 Jamba gift card. See Official Rules for prize details.
About Jamba Juice CompanyFounded in 1990, Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ:JMBA) is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and juice blends, hot coffee and teas, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, bistro sandwiches and mini-wraps, California Flatbreads™, frozen yogurt, and a variety of baked goods and snacks. Jamba-branded products for at-home enjoyment are also available through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba outlets. As of October 2, 2012, there were 788 store locations globally. Jamba is a proud sponsor of "Team Up for a Healthy America" in the fight against childhood obesity and encourages fans to join the Team Up community of celebrities, athletes and other leaders committed to getting kids active and involved at www.myhealthpledge.com. Fans of Jamba Juice can learn more about specific offerings and promotions, and find a location near them by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.JambaJuice.com, becoming a Jamba insider at www.JambaJuice.com/insider, liking our page on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/JambaJuice, following us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/JambaJuice or by contacting Jamba's Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
SOURCE Jamba Juice Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV