Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI), announced today that their hydraulic liquid filter plant in Brockville, Ontario, won its Chairman’s Cup award. The Chairman’s Cup is awarded quarterly to the Company’s North American plant that achieves the highest cumulative score on key performance metrics including: employee safety, product quality and Customer delivery.
The award was presented to the employees of the Brockville plant by Bill Cook, Donaldson’s CEO, and Jim Noreault, Director of Liquid Filtration Operations. Cook commented, “We started this program seven years ago to recognize operational excellence within our 17 manufacturing and distribution operations throughout the Americas. This is the first time our Brockville plant has won this award and I am particularly proud of this accomplishment considering their recent successful move to a larger facility. Congratulations to Nathan Yeung, our Plant Manager, and the Brockville team on setting a great example of our spirit of Continuous Improvement and fanatical service to our Customers.”
About Donaldson Company, Inc.
Donaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that improve people’s lives, enhance our Customers’ equipment performance, and protect our environment. We are a technology-driven Company committed to satisfying our Customers’ needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development, application expertise, and global presence. Our approximately 13,000 employees contribute to the Company’s success by supporting our Customers at our more than 100 sales, manufacturing, and distribution locations around the world.Donaldson is a member of the S&P MidCap 400 and Russell 1000 indices, and our shares trade on the NYSE under the symbol DCI. Additional information is available at www.donaldson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV