MasterCard (NYSE: MA) today announced its participation in the following investor conferences in the month of February:
On Monday, February 11, Martina Hund-Mejean, chief financial officer, will present at the KBW Cards, Payments & Financial Technology Symposium in New York. The discussion will begin at 12:45 p.m. Eastern Time and last for approximately 45 minutes.
On Thursday, February 14, Ed McLaughlin, chief emerging payments officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference in San Francisco. The discussion will begin at 12:40 p.m. Eastern Time and last for approximately 35 minutes.
There will be listen-only live webcasts of each presentation, and replays will be archived for 30 days on the investor relations section of www.mastercard.com.About MasterCard Incorporated MasterCard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a global payments and technology company. It operates the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MasterCardNews , join the discussion on the Cashless Conversations Blog and subscribe for the latest news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV