SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ECOtality, Inc. (Nasdaq:ECTY), a leader in clean electric transportation and storage technologies, is now offering its Minit-Charger 12, an advanced fast charger designed to optimize battery life and potential for battery-powered transportation in the material handling industry.
Ideally suited for intermediate industrial applications, the Minit-Charger 12 extends battery life by as much as 40 percent. The technology enables Operations Executives to maximize productivity while reducing operational spending. Additional performance capabilities include sequential, or multi-unit charging, as well as the highest sustained charge rate available on the market.
This product launch further diversifies ECOtality's revenue stream, as did ECOtality's Q3 2012 implementation of an access fee structure for its public Blink EV charging stations."With over 15 years experience in the material handling industry, Minit-Charger 12 is a natural evolution of our Minit-Charger product line," said Ravi Brar, president and chief executive officer of ECOtality, Inc. "ECOtality is committed to continuous product innovation while diversifying our revenue streams across multiple industries. Our experience in the industrial, residential and commercial charging sectors, as well as in advanced vehicle testing, positions the company for steady, long-term growth." The unique features of the Minit-Charger 12 include:
- Patented algorithms allowing the highest sustained charge rate in the industry at 250 DC Amps
- Universal model works with all batteries, all battery capacities and voltages from 24-80 volts
- Automatically de-stratifies battery during charge to ensure longer life
- Equalizes on demand or based on user schedule
CONTACT: Media: Kim Setliff Antenna Group for ECOtality firstname.lastname@example.org (415) 977-1942 Investor Relations: Ronald A. Both Managing Director, Liolios Group email@example.com (949) 574-3860
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts