The P400m comes in 100, 200 and 400 gigabyte (GB) capacities and a standard 2.5-inch 7-millimeter (mm) form factor to serve a wide range of markets. The drive is currently in production and is sold direct to OEMs and through Micron's extensive distribution network.
A video overview of the P400m and its target markets can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHmDnSKHQpM
1 Calculations based on 250 million photo uploads per day to Facebook and an average photo size of 90KB (due to Facebook upload limitations of 2048 x 2048 pixels) http://www.searchenginejournal.com/stats-on-facebook-2012-infographic/40301/ . Drives are warranted in accordance with Micron's standard terms and conditions of sale.
Follow us online! Take part in Micron's social conversations where we're talking all things storage and memory:
- Innovations Blog: www.micronblogs.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/micronstorage
- YouTube™: www.youtube.com/microntechnology
CONTACT: PR Contact: Melinda Jenkins Zeno Group for Micron Technology 650-801-7957 Melinda.Jenkins@zenogroup.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts