POMPANO BEACH, Fla., Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VuMee (OTCBB: VUME)—VuMee is pleased to announce that former All-Pro wide receiver Chad Johnson has joined VuMee.com as a celebrity content provider.
- The Miami native was a six-time NFL Pro Bowler and was named to three All-Pro teams.
- Chad holds most of the Cincinnati Bengals' most important receiving records.
Chad currently has over 5.1 million twitter followers and in April 2011 CNBC listed the then-Ochocinco as #1 on the list of "Most Influential Athletes In Social Media." In 2010 Chad was a participant on the 10 th season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Chad, along with RockLive, designed an Apple iPhone game called Mad Chad that was featured on iTunes and was a top downloaded app in 2010.
Johnson joins an increasing number of NFL players that have embraced the VuMee site as an outlet to "Share their Vu," including future NFL Hall of Famer Ray Lewis of the Super Bowl-bound Baltimore Ravens.
"Having Chad on board with us as a content provider shows how important our platform has become in the world of sports and video sharing," Stated Michael Spiegel, CEO of VuMee.com.About VuMee VuMee is a digital mobile advertising platform designed to provide high profile individuals and brands the ability to connect with fans and consumers via engaging and entertaining video content. VuMee utilizes user-friendly push technology to help connect companies, brands and celebrities to targeted consumer segments. It acts as a unique platform to hear from consumers, build visual relationships and connect users with their favorite celebrities and brands through both mobile and PC platforms. Forward-Looking Statements. Certain of the above statements contained in this press release contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Actual results, events and circumstances (including future performance, results and trends) could differ materially from those set forth in such statements due to various factors, risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks associated with the company's future growth and operating results, the uncertainty of market acceptance of the company's business plan, competitive factors and general economic conditions. VuMee has no duty and undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV