Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. (NYSE: RNF) announced today that the Partnership will hold its 2012 fourth quarter and year end conference call on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. PST, during which time senior management will review the Partnership's financial results for the period and provide an update on the business.
Callers may listen to the live presentation, which will be followed by a question and answer segment, by dialing 800-697-5978 or 630-691-2750 and the audience passcode 6179090#. An audio webcast of the call will be available at www.rentechnitrogen.com within the Investor Relations portion of the site under the Presentations section. A replay will be available by audio webcast and teleconference from 11:00 a.m. PST on March 19 through 11:00 a.m. PST on March 26. The replay teleconference will be available by dialing 888-843-7419 or 630-652-3042 and the audience passcode 6179090#.
About Rentech Nitrogen, L.P.
Rentech Nitrogen (
was formed by Rentech, Inc. to own, operate and expand its nitrogen
fertilizer business. Rentech Nitrogen’s assets consist of two fertilizer
production facilities owned by its operating subsidiaries. Rentech
Nitrogen’s East Dubuque facility is located in the northwestern corner
of Illinois, and uses natural gas as a feedstock to produce primarily
anhydrous ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate solution for sale to
customers in the Mid Corn Belt. Rentech Nitrogen’s Pasadena facility is
located in Pasadena, Texas along the Houston Ship Channel. Rentech
Nitrogen’s Pasadena facility is the largest producer of synthetic
granulated ammonium sulfate fertilizer in North America, with sales in
the United States and South America. The Pasadena facility’s other
products, which are sold domestically, include ammonium thiosulfate
fertilizer and sulfuric acid. The facility uses ammonia and sulfur as
its primary feedstocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV