CyrusOne Inc. (NASDAQ: CONE), announced today that it will ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell in celebration of its previously announced initial public offering.
In commemoration of the event, Company representatives will join Mr. Wojtaszek in the Opening Bell ceremony to officially open the market. Participating in the event will be: Jack Cassidy, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Kimberly Sheehy, Chief Financial Officer, Kevin Timmons, Chief Technology Officer, Tesh Durvasula, Chief Commercial Officer, Mike Duckett Chief Operation Officer and Scott Brueggeman, Chief Marketing Officer among others.
The ringing of the bell ceremony will occur at the NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 – 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. ET.
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.About CyrusOne CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) specializes in highly reliable enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties. The company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of IT infrastructure for approximately 500 customers, including more than nine of the Fortune 20 and over 100 of the Fortune 1000 companies. CyrusOne’s data center offerings provide the flexibility, reliability, and security that enterprise customers require and are delivered through a tailored, customer service-focused platform designed to foster long-term relationships. CyrusOne is committed to full transparency in communication, management, and service delivery throughout its 24 data centers worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV