CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced today that it has been awarded a contract in excess of US$175 million by DONG Oil Pipe A/S for the engineering, procurement and construction services of the DO Hejre Crude Stabilization Project at the DONG Oil Pipe Oil Terminal in Fredericia, Denmark. This is a fourth quarter 2012 award.
“This project builds on the work we have done in Denmark with the engineering and construction of the DONG Oil Pipe Oil Terminal in 1984, and we are pleased to return and provide our services for this important oil and natural gas project,” said Philip K. Asherman, President and CEO.
The scope of CB&I’s current project includes a crude oil stabilization unit, gas processing units and LPG storage and transfer facilities. The operation is scheduled to start up during 2015.
About CB&ICB&I (NYSE: CBI) engineers and constructs some of the world’s largest energy infrastructure projects. With premier process technology, proven EPC expertise, and unrivaled storage tank experience, CB&I executes projects from concept to completion. Safely. Reliably. Globally. For more information, visit www.CBI.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV