BIRT Analytics is the right choice for business-driven visual data mining and predictive analytics because it:
Pricing and Availability
- Ensures speed and agility in every aspect of analytics from data connectivity and loading to processing the results of sophisticated analytic queries, thereby helping to keep organizations ahead of the competition;
- Empowers the business user with predictive analytics and visual data discovery, while most products support one or the other;
- Creates Pareto distributions, Venn diagrams, predictions, trend lines and forecasts in moments, without requiring mastery of a special analytic language such as R or SAS;
- Works with all types of data, without pre-modeling or sampling and scales to support billions of data records making it ideal for Big Data Business Analytics;
- Assumes no specific data structure, schema, or architecture, instead offering a flexible, non-imposing data architecture;
- Shares its data and insights with ActuateOne’s published dashboards, scorecards, interactive reporting and mobile presentation to circulate key insights for collaboration and action; and
- Connects to social and Internet data sources including Facebook, Twitter, Salesforce, Google Analytics and CheetahMail.
BIRT Analytics is available immediately. It is licensed using a combination of a base license, the number of data rows being analyzed and the number of end users. More resources, including a product demonstration are available at
Actuate – The BIRT Company™
Actuate founded and co-leads the
BIRT open source project
, which is used by 2 million developers around the globe and serves as the foundation of the
platform. Applications built on ActuateOne deliver more business and consumer insights to more people than all BI companies combined - ensuring organizations are ready for the exponential growth of Big Data and the proliferation of touch devices.
The ActuateOne platform empowers developers to rapidly develop custom, BIRT-based
applications. ActuateOne applications built with
one BIRT design
can access and integrate any data, including unstructured sources. They provide
one user experience
regardless of skill level and are supported by
for any cloud, hybrid, on-premise, web or touch device deployment.
, Actuate has over 5,000 customers globally in a diverse range of business areas including
. Actuate is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol BIRT. For more information, visit
or engage with the BIRT community at
Copyright © 2013 Actuate Corporation. All rights reserved. Actuate, ActuateOne, and the Actuate logo are registered trademarks of Actuate Corporation and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other brands, names or trademarks mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.