WASHINGTON, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (NASDAQ: VNDA), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders, today announced it will release results for the fourth quarter of 2012 on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call at 10:00 AM ET on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, during which Vanda management will discuss the financial results. To participate in the conference call, please dial 1-800-901-5248 (domestic) or 1-617-786-4512 (international) and use passcode 86594010.
The conference call will be broadcast simultaneously and archived on the Company's website, www.vandapharma.com. Investors should go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download, and install any necessary audio software.
A replay of the call will be available on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, beginning at 12:00 PM ET and will be accessible until Tuesday, February 19, 2013, at 5:00 PM ET. The replay call-in number is 1-888-286-8010 for domestic callers and 1-617-801-6888 for international callers. The passcode number is 89804635.ABOUT VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS INC.: Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. For more on Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc., please visit http://www.vandapharma.com. Company Contact: Cristina MurphySenior Communications Manager Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (202) 734-3400 email@example.com SOURCE Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV