BILLERICA, Mass., Jan. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entegris, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENTG) is scheduled to present at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology Conference 2013 on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 2:05 p.m. Pacific Time in San Francisco, California. A link to a webcast of the Company's presentation can be found at the following link: http://investor.entegris.com/events.cfm .
For information about Entegris' participation in this conference or to get a copy of the presentation material, please contact Steve Cantor, vice president of corporate relations, by email at email@example.com.
ABOUT ENTEGRISEntegris provides a wide range of products for purifying, protecting and transporting critical materials used in processing and manufacturing in semiconductor and other high-tech industries. Entegris is ISO 9001 certified and has manufacturing, customer service or research facilities in the United States, China, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. Additional information can be found at www.entegris.com . The Entegris, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3700
CONTACT: Steve Cantor VP of Corporate Relations Tel. 978-436-6750 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV