"The American online travel market is highly commoditized," says Todd Dunlap, Booking.com's Managing Director for North America, who is spearheading the company's brand launch onto the U.S. market. "Booking.com is here to provide a refreshingly new and delightful experience for those who care about where they stay. Lowest prices are guaranteed, of course, but ours is also a simple website with an amazing array of property choices. Our real and unedited guest reviews and superior customer service make an amazing solution for American travelers. Once American consumers notice the ease and joy of Booking.com, they will realize it's something unlike anything they've ever experienced before."
Booking.com offers the best prices at all of its 265,000+ listed properties, covering over 46,000 destinations in 178 countries, plus:
- Over 17.5 million genuine reviews submitted by guests who booked their stay with Booking.com
- Pay after you stay for almost all accommodations
- Maximum flexibility for customers, meaning most accommodations can be canceled free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival
- Easy access from your desktop, tablet or mobile
- A Booking.com customer service team available 24/7, 365 days per year in your language
- Over 5,000 people in over 50 countries around the world dedicated to having guests experience the delight of getting it right.
- 25 different property types—from hotels, apartments and villas to hostels, farm stays, bungalows and boats.
The Booking.Yeah advertising campaign was created by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam. Click here to view and link to the 'Booking.yeah' 60 second film.Click here to download campaign images from the 'Booking.yeah' film in high resolution.
About Booking.com Booking.com is the world's leading online hotel and accommodation reservations company, and guarantees the best prices for any type of property – from small independents to five-star luxury. Guests can access the Booking.com website anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device, and they never pay booking fees – ever. The Booking.com website is available in 41 languages, offers over 265,000 hotels and accommodations in 178 countries, features over 17.5 million real reviews from real guests, and attracts over 30 million unique online visitors per month from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 16 years of experience and a team of over 5,000 dedicated employees in more than 90 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7 to assist guests in their native language and ensure an exceptional customer experience.Established in 1996, Booking.com B.V. owns and operates Booking.com™, and is part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN). Follow us on Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, like us on Facebook, or learn more at http://www.booking.com. SOURCE Booking.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV