- Raised $4.2 billion through several financing structures that incorporated secured bank financing, secured institutional term loans, and unsecured public bonds.
- Diversified its funding sources and reduced funding costs through a variety of financing activities, including closing a $203 million bank loan arranged and underwritten by DVB Bank, pricing $287 million pre-funded secured notes due 2025 guaranteed by the Export-Import Bank of the United States, refinancing the $550 and $750 million secured term loans, and closing a senior secured term loan of $900 million, which was supported by collateral with an initial weighted average age of 13.4 years.
- Enhanced its liquidity and credit profile by entering into a new $2.3 billion committed unsecured revolving credit facility, which matures in October 2015, replacing its $2.0 billion unsecured revolving credit facility.
- Held in excess of $2.9 billion in unrestricted cash as of December 31, 2012 for future debt maturities and growth.
ILFC Continues To Focus On Enhancing Operations In 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts