From Foster Care To The Inauguration To Tomorrow's Leadership
Gerald partnered with Anne Holton of Great Expectations in Virginia ( http://greatexpectations.vccs.edu/) to arrange tickets to the inauguration, after which the group was hosted at a lunch by Casey Family Programs.
"I am thrilled to be enjoying Inauguration Day with these formidable youth and Great Expectations staff," Holton, wife of Virginia Senator (and former Virginia Governor) Tim Kaine, told the group.
About Fedcap Washingtonians for ChildrenFedcap Washingtonians for Children is committed to helping youth in foster care develop pathways to college and self-sufficiency. Partnering with the child welfare system and other proven programs serving at-risk youth, and with foster families, schools and trained mentors, we build the networks that provide youth in foster care with the support and encouragement they need to succeed.
About FedcapFedcap helps people break through barriers to achieve long-term economic independence. Our programs and operations bring education and the power of work to youth in transition, adults with conviction histories, veterans, individuals with disabilities and many others facing barriers to employment. We place people in jobs across a wide variety of sectors and employ more than 1,800 in our own businesses. Fedcap is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. For more information or to make a donation, call 212-727-4200 or visit www.fedcap.org. Follow Fedcap on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/fedcap) and Twitter ( http://twitter.com/Fedcap).Media Contacts: Barbara Rosen, VP, Communications at email@example.com, 212-727-4260 or 973-979-5912; James Cook, Communications Coordinator at 212-727-4375, 603-493-1851 or firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE Fedcap
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV