Frost & Sullivan: High Costs, Uncertain Returns Curb Utilities' Investments In Australian Smart Grid Market
While smart grids enable the successful integration of renewable energy into the electric power network and effectively improve network efficiency and stability, there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
"Vendors must collaborate closely with utilities and actively experiment with various solutions, installing sensors and monitors at substation transformers and poles. Resorting to pay-as-you-go meters instead of selling off-the-shelf solutions is another option," noted Wang. "They need to examine and enhance existing infrastructure, including automating networks using supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and communication systems."
Installing these systems with the latest developments in monitoring and communications will yield returns and ensure market survival.
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Donna Jeremiah, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.Australian Smart Grid Market - Utility Survey is part of the Energy & Power Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: Asia-Pacific Smart Grids Market, Chinese High Voltage Transmission Market, Global Solar Power Market, Mexican Solar Power Market, and North American Onshore Oil and Gas Pipelines Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts