TORONTO, Jan. 21, 2013 /CNW/ - AlarmForce Industries Inc. (TSX: AF) today announced that it will release financial results for its year ended October 31, 2012.
A news release outlining the financial results for the year ended October 31, 2012 will be disseminated on Monday, January 28, 2013 after the market closes.
AlarmForce provides security alarm monitoring, personal emergency response monitoring and video systems to residential and commercial subscribers throughout Canada and selected centers across the United States. AlarmForce is a leading provider of two-way voice alarm systems in Canada. More information about the Company's products and services can be found at www.alarmforce.com and www.videorelay.com.
SOURCE Alarmforce Industries Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV