- Mark Battaglia joins Kroff Chemical Company as sales engineer. Battaglia previously served as director of engineering for Roberts Filter Group, where he oversaw a multidisciplinary engineering team, and offered clients comprehensive solutions to their water and wastewater treatment needs. This ranged from process design to equipment design to full instrumentation, automation, and control systems. During his career at Roberts Filter, Battaglia also held product development and project engineer roles. He earned a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering from Lafayette College and is working toward his Master of Science in civil engineering at Widener University.
- Jeremy DeHaai has been appointed to regional sales manager, where he is responsible for establishing and expanding Kroff's presence in the Midwest market. He brings 15 years of experience in the water treatment industry to his new role. DeHaai previously worked for Ashland and Plymouth Technology, where he successfully grew a new territory to $1.5 million in sales in less than two years. Most recently, DeHaai served as vice president of sales for an industrial software company. He holds a marine engineering systems degree from the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy and an MBA from Florida Atlantic University.
- Joe DeMaggio was named sales representative and is responsible for expanding Kroff's presence in the southeast Michigan market. DeMaggio joins Kroff after serving as a water treatment sales associate and technician at Fremont Industries. In this role, he managed and serviced more than 70 accounts monthly focusing on customer retention and satisfaction. He also developed new business relationships, and worked to maintain boiling and cooling operating systems. Prior to that role, DeMaggio was a steam plant engineer at Middlebury College. He earned a Bachelor of Science in environmental science from Northern Michigan University.
- Ray Hegarty joins Kroff Chemical Company as sales engineer. In this role he is responsible for expanding Kroff's presence in the northeast Ohio market. Hegarty previously served as project manager business development at Enviroserve, where he was responsible for new business development and maintaining existing accounts. He earned a Bachelor of Science in environmental health and safety from the University of Findlay.
- Duane Mayeda has been named water and wastewater segment manager. In this role, Mayeda will be responsible for managing accounts representing a diverse customer base. Mayeda previously served as director of marketing and sales- North America for Sun Rise Chemical. In this role, Mayeda established marketing and sales strategies for the company's entrance into the North American market. During his career, Mayeda also held several other positions, including marketing product line manager with Kemira Chemicals, Inc. He holds a degree in chemistry from Sacred Heart University.
- Nate Soltis was appointed as sales representative. He will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities and managing accounts representing a diverse customer base. Prior to joining Kroff Chemical Company, Soltis was an account manager at GE Water Process and Technologies, where he was responsible for water systems testing, as well as growing and maintaining the company's client base. Prior to that role, Soltis was a field service representative for the same company. Soltis earned a Bachelor of Science in chemistry from St. Francis University.
Kroff Chemical Company Continues To Enhance Market Presence With Several Recent Appointments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.