TULSA, Okla., Jan. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SemGroup ® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) (SemGroup) and Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) will attend the US Capital Midstream Corporate Access Day in Houston, Texas, on Tuesday, January 29, 2013.
SemGroup and Rose Rock Midstream Chief Executive Officer Norm Szydlowski and Chief Financial Officer Bob Fitzgerald will conduct one-on-one meetings with members of the investment community.
The presentation materials used during the conference will be accessible on the SemGroup website at www.semgroupcorp.com and the Rose Rock Midstream website at www.rrmidstream.com on Tuesday, January 29, 2013.About SemGroup Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, SemGroup ® Corporation is a publicly traded midstream service company providing the energy industry the means to move products from the wellhead to the wholesale marketplace. SemGroup provides diversified services for end users and consumers of crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, refined products and asphalt. Services include purchasing, selling, processing, transporting, terminalling and storing energy. The SemGroup Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14815 SemGroup ®, is a registered trademark of SemGroup Corporation. About Rose Rock Midstream Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed by SemGroup® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) to own, operate, develop and acquire a diversified portfolio of midstream energy assets. Rose Rock Midstream provides crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and marketing services. Headquartered in Tulsa, OK, Rose Rock Midstream has operations in six states with the majority of its assets strategically located in or connected to the Cushing, Oklahoma crude oil marketing hub.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV