- The Third Party Records Motion to review the issuance of a summons shall be heard on April 8, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.;
- The Disclosure Motion shall be heard on July 17, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.; and
- The hearing on the merits shall commence on May 5, 2014, and continue up to and including June 20, 2014, save and except for Monday, May 19 ( Victoria Day), and the alternate Tuesdays each month when meetings of the Commission are scheduled, the dates of which are unknown at this time.
Notice From The Office Of The Secretary - IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT, R.S.O. 1990, C. S.5 AS AMENDED - AND - IN THE MATTER OF PAUL AZEFF, KORIN BOBROW, MITCHELL FINKELSTEIN, HOWARD JEFFREY MILLER AND MAN KIN CHENG (a.k.a. FRANCIS CHENG)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.