2013 Ushers In Improvement Initiatives And New Talent
FRANKLIN, Mass., Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Four months after purchasing the assets of Vacumet, AR Metallizing has pooled together the considerable talents of all three locations to strengthen and improve the Franklin, MA operation in various areas:
- Launched multiple quality improvement initiatives in our core markets for beverage, pressure sensitive and general labels to pursue new options to bring value to our client base.
- Leverage group expertise to bring to market new solutions in packaging materials for our clients, end-users and consumers.
- Intensive work on the IT side of the business for further internal improvement with an anticipated new ERP system roll out in early 2013.
To support our sales development, AR Metallizing is thrilled to announce that Kevin Foos has joined the team as Vice President Sales & Marketing. Kevin is a senior executive with extensive experience in global sales, sales management, marketing, new business development, operations, team building/coaching, and customer service. Kevin has demonstrated his leadership in companies like ACPO and Avery Dennison. In this new role, Kevin will be taking direct lead of AR Metallizing's US sales team.
AR Metallizing is excited for what 2013 will bring to our customers with these positive changes that have been made.
CONTACT: Kizzie Suriel, 1-508-541-7778, email@example.comSOURCE AR Metallizing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts