SoundBite Communications Partners With TMCnet On Webinar To Discuss How Organizations Can Mobilize Their Collections Strategies
BEDFORD, Mass., Jan. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SoundBite Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:SDBT), a provider of customer experience management solutions, will present a webinar on January 23, 2013 at 2p.m. EST entitled "Mobilizing Your Collections Strategy." This 45-minute webinar will inform best collections practices for contact centers looking to leverage the mobile channel for payments, including text-to-pay and mobile web, as well as for communications, including two-way chat.
With more than half of the global population now having a mobile phone and over 8 trillion text messages being sent annually, mobile messaging is quickly becoming the consumers' preferred channel of communication. According to LiquidEdge, 80 percent of debt collectors are currently using or plan to incorporate mobile text messaging into their overall collections strategy. This complimentary webinar will demonstrate how to increase your portfolio penetration, collect more debt faster, reach more live parties and improve customer and debtor experience.
This webinar will also highlight a case study demonstrating how a wireless operator used text messaging to increase same-day payments by 55 percent while also cutting operational costs. Additionally, participants of this webinar will learn:
- Proven strategies to mobilize collections outreach
- The types of text messaging that should be included in collections strategies
- The importance of obtaining mobile opt-in and how to stay compliant
- The significance of capturing and leveraging consumer preferences to maximize the immediacy of the mobile device
Matt Edmunds, SVP and GM, Contact Center Business Unit, SoundBite Communications Matt Edmunds leads sales, marketing, services, and product development efforts in the Contact Center Business Unit. Prior to joining SoundBite, Edmunds was senior vice president of bankcard operations for Outsourcing Solutions, Inc., and spent nearly nine years at Capital One Financial Corporation leading various customer care and collections strategies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV