ROI Canadian Mortgage Income Fund Announces The Completion Of The Mandatory Market Repurchase Program
TORONTO, Jan. 21, 2013 /CNW/ - ROI Canadian Mortgage Income Fund (TSX: RIL.UN) (the "Fund") announced the completion today of its mandatory market repurchase program with the purchases of Class A units made earlier today.
The Fund repurchased 3,440,382 Class A units today representing approximately 7.34% of its initial public float and, cumulatively with the Class A units repurchased since December 7, 2012, has now repurchased 10,960,482 Class A units representing 23.39% of its initial public float, which completes the Fund's mandatory market repurchase program.
Certain statements included in this news release constitute forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts but reflect current expectations regarding future results or events. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations and, accordingly, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such statements due to the inherent uncertainty therein. Return On Innovation Advisors Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward looking statement whether as a result of new information, future events or other such factors which affect this information, except as required by law. Investment funds are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. There is no guarantee that an investment in the Fund will earn any positive return in the short or long term nor is there any guarantee that the Fund's investment objective will be achieved or that the net asset value per unit will appreciate or be preserved.
SOURCE ROI Capital
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV