Sony Computer Entertainment To Offer The PlayStation®Mobile Developer Program In Hong Kong And Taiwan
TOKYO, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) today announced that it offers the PlayStation®Mobile Developer Program which includes the official version of PlayStation®Mobile SDK* 1 starting today in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Allowing a wider range of developers to create dedicated content for PlayStation® Mobile, the PlayStation®Mobile Developer Program has been available since November 20, 2012, in Japan, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Australia. With the launch in Hong Kong and Taiwan today, where more and more developers are creating entertainment content for multiple mobile devices, SCE will be further focused on delivering the world of entertainment experiences to open operating systems* 2 through PlayStation®Mobile.
This program enables developers to distribute easily their content through PlayStation®Store* 3 globally* 4 on a commercial basis and market their games to millions of dedicated gamers with PlayStation™Certified* 5 devices and PlayStation®Vita. The license agreement fee is 800HK$ for Hong Kong and 3000NT$ for Taiwan annually* 6. Please refer to the special site link for more detailed information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV