SEOUL, South Korea, January 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Meeting the increasing demand for dental 3D printing solutions in Korea
- Identifying new opportunities to expand digital dentistry in Korea
Stratasys AP Ltd., a subsidiary of Stratasys, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SSYS), a leading manufacturer of 3D printers and production systems for prototyping and manufacturing, today announced the appointment of Medicodi and PD Dental as new channel partners in Korea. The new partners will focus on the distribution of Stratasys' award-winning 3D printing technology to the dental market. This appointment marks the increasing demand for 3D printing and the large potential for digital dentistry in Korea. By combining Stratasys' 3D printing technology with Medicodi and PD Dental's expertise and experience in the field, the company expects to vastly expand the penetration of digital dentistry in Korea.
The partnership with Medicodi, a leading Korean dental device distributor, together with PD Dental, a dental solutions provider, will provide dental labs and clinics in Korea with immediate access to local support and expertise on Stratasys' leading 3D printing solutions for digital dentistry.
"Over the past few years, we have provided industry-driven 3D printing solutions to support the growth and advancement of digital dentistry in Korea and around the world," said Gilad Gans, Executive Vice President for Global Field Operations, Stratasys. "Korea is a strategic market in Asia Pacific, and we are confident that these local partnerships will help address the unique needs of the country's dental industry."3D printing is at the heart of the new digital era in dentistry. Combined with intra-oral scanning, CAD/CAM and design software, 3D printing helps dental labs produce a range of orthodontic appliances such as dental stone models, clear aligners and true-to-life veneer prototypes accurately and rapidly. Stratasys' dental solutions are based on its' award winning 3D printing technology and printing materials specially designed for dental applications. Stratasys dental solutions provide labs with an ideal platform for a fully digitized workflow, enabling more efficient and cost effective production.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV