TOLEDO, Ohio, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 financial results on Wednesday, February 20, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 20, 2013, to discuss the company's fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 financial results.
Conference Call Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S.1.800.446.1671 or international +1.847.413.3362
- Passcode: 340-318-12 (Please dial in 10 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
- Telephone replay available through February 27, 2013 at U.S. 1.888.843.7419or international +1.630.652.3042
- Passcode: 340-318-12
- Replay of webcast also available at http://www.owenscorning.com/investors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts