CALGARY, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Jane O'Hagan Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Canadian Pacific (TSX: CP) (NYSE: CP) will address:
February 12, 2013 - Stifel Nicolaus Transportation and Logistics Conference 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time at The Ritz Carlton, Key Biscayne, Florida.
February 13, 2013 - BB&T Capital Markets 28th Annual Transportation Services Conference at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time at The Biltmore Hotel, Miami- Coral Gables, Florida.
Ms. O'Hagan's presentations will provide highlights of CP's current business performance and trends.There will be live audio webcasts of Ms. O'Hagan's presentations. Replays of the webcasts, as well as the presentation materials, will be available in the Investor section of CP's website, www.cpr.ca. About Canadian Pacific Canadian Pacific (TSX:CP)(NYSE:CP) is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to eight major ports, including Vancouver and Montreal, providing North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is a low-cost provider that is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of Canadian Pacific. SOURCE Canadian Pacific
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV