TravelCenters Of America Adds Three More Dunkin’ Donuts
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters) has announced that it has opened three more Dunkin’ Donuts Express locations at the Petro Stopping Centers® locations at:
- I-70, Exit 148 (3304 Gold Rd.) in Kingdom City, Missouri;
- I-70/I-57, Exit 159 (1805 West Fayette Ave.) in Effingham, Illinois; and
- I-80, Exit 71/I-280, Exit 1B (26416 Baker Rd.) in Perrysburg, Ohio.
All three Dunkin’ Donuts Express locations are open 24 hours a day. The opening of Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants at these three locations brings the total number of Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the TA and Petro Stopping Centers network to twelve, and the total number of restaurants of all kinds to 506.
Guests at the Kingdom City, Effingham and Stony Ridge Petro locations will find high-quality, great tasting Dunkin’ Donuts products that can be enjoyed all day, including freshly brewed hot and iced coffee, iced tea, hot chocolate, Dunkaccino® and of course, Dunkin’ Donuts’ signature donuts.
Dunkin' Donuts is one of the leading baked goods and coffee companies in the world, selling 1.5 billion cups of hot and iced coffee every year. Today, there are more than 10,000 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants worldwide, with more than 7,000 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in 36 states in the U.S., plus the District of Columbia, and more than 3,000 international restaurants in 32 countries.About TravelCenters of America LLC TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio is a leading travel center business in 41 states and Canada operating under the TA and Petro Stopping Centers brands. With 243 convenient locations off interstate highway exits, TA and Petro offer customers diesel and gasoline fueling services, more than 500 full- and quick-service restaurants, 24-hour convenience stores, heavy truck maintenance services, RoadSquad™ (24/7/365 emergency roadside service), electronic communication (WiFi), and many other services – all within large, high traffic facilities. For more information on TravelCenters and TA, please visit www.tatravelcenters.com. For more information on Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.petrotruckstops.com. About Dunkin' Donuts Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for six years running. The company has more than 10,000 restaurants in 32 countries worldwide. For the full-year 2011, Dunkin' Donuts' restaurants had global franchisee-reported sales of approximately $6.4 billion. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV