ANN ARBOR, Mich., Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tecumseh Products Company (Nasdaq: TECUA, TECUB): Tecumseh Products Company announces today that Mr. Kent B. Herrick has resigned as a member of the Board of Directors and as its Chairman, effective January 17, 2013. The Company was advised by Mr. Herrick that his resignation was driven by the pace of the strategic decision making by the Company.
The Company is grateful for Mr. Herrick's long service and his many important contributions to Tecumseh in various executive roles, most recently as Chairman of the Company.
Tecumseh Products Company is a global manufacturer of hermetically sealed compressors for residential and specialty air conditioning, household refrigerators and freezers, and commercial refrigeration applications, including air conditioning and refrigeration compressors, as well as condensing units, heat pumps and complete refrigeration systems. Press releases and other investor information can be accessed via the Investor Relations section of Tecumseh Products Company's Website at www.tecumseh.com .
Contact: Janice StippTecumseh Products734-585-9507 Investor.email@example.comSOURCE Tecumseh Products Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV