Low T Center Opens 12th Texas Location Near Houston, Hits 20 Mark Nationally
HOUSTON, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Low T Center, Texas' number one authority on the treatment of low testosterone in men, is once again expanding its presence in the state with the opening of its 12th Texas location today near Houston. The new Low T Center in Friendswood, south of Houston, is the fifth location in the Houston area. The other Houston Low T Centers are at The Woodlands, Katy, the Galleria area and in Vintage Park.
A Fast Growing Company, Taking The Lead The Friendswood opening raises the total number of Low T Centers nationally to 20. The fast growing Dallas-Fort Worth based company founded in 2010 has Low T Centers in Houston, DFW, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Denver, Indianapolis, Nashville and Cincinnati. Three additional Low T Centers are set to open in the next 60 days. In 2012 the company opened 13 new locations. Carlos Herrera, M.D., is the Medical Director over the new Low T Center in Friendswood. Dr. Herrera graduated from the Harvard Medical School and has been practicing internal medicine for 25 years.
As awareness and demand for information about testosterone therapy grows, Low T Center has established itself as a leader in treatment and public awareness. Low T Center has well over 10,000 patients across the country and has administered over 100,000 injections, making them one of the most experienced medical centers that exclusively diagnose and treat men for low testosterone. There has been a proliferation of low testosterone treatment facilities opening across the country, these companies may offer numerous methods of treatment and may have varying degrees of medical experience. For men seeking therapy, it's very important for them to do careful research to determine the right method of treatment and the most trustworthy and legitimate provider.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV