Raven Rock Strategic Income Fund Announces Distributions For 1st Quarter
/ NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
TORONTO, Jan. 21, 2013 /CNW/ - Arrow Capital Management Inc. announces that Raven Rock Strategic Income Fund (TSX: RRF.UN) will pay a distribution in the amount of $0.0417 per unit on or before February 15, 2013 to unitholders of record on January 31, 2013.
A distribution will also be paid in the amount $0.0417 per unit on or before each of March 15, 2013 and April 15, 2013 to unitholders of record on February 28, 2013 and March 29, 2013, respectively.
SOURCE Arrow Capital Management Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV