Mobile Integrated Systems Dials Capital C For Their Global Software Launches
TORONTO, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Integrated Systems, Inc. (OTCUS: MIBI) is pleased to announce that it has retained MDC marketing agency Capital C as their agency of record to develop and deploy global launch campaigns for two of their flagship products, one of which has earned feature app status on Bloomberg App Portal.
"The Capital C branding team captured the power and potential of both of our technology solutions to develop brilliant launch campaigns that will engage our target audience in the channels they live, work and trade," says Murray Simser, President and CEO of Mobile Integrated Systems, Inc. He added, "We continue our strategy of fishing where the fish are."
"Innovation is the lifeblood of any business," says Tony Chapman, CEO of Capital C, "and MIBI has developed two breakthrough software solutions. One uses mobile technology with the potential to put any lottery within arm's reach of desire while the other truly revolutionizes online trading. As a creative agency, you couldn't ask for more to shape your strategies and creative work."
About Mobile Integrated Systems, Inc.Mobile Integrated Systems, Inc. is a technology company focused on developing and deploying mobile products and transaction systems to a variety of industry sectors including lotteries, gaming, transportation, telecommunications, and finance, among others. More information can be found at:
About Capita C Partners Inc.Founded in 1992, Capital C has worked with a wide spectrum of national and international clients, representing many of the top ranked brands in the marketing world. They have led a steady stream of award winning campaigns, and have garnered national and international awards, including, in 2007, recognition as Marketing's Agency of the Year. More information can be found at: http://www.capitalc.ca/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV