Exco Technologies Limited Announces Quality Awards
TORONTO, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Exco Technologies Limited (TSX-XTC) today announced that its North American interior trim business unit, Polytech, recently received the Platinum award from Toyota in recognition of supplier excellence. The Platinum award recognizes quality, innovation, and on-time delivery. Management is pleased to receive such a prestigious award from a customer with such demanding quality and performance standards. Toyota is one of Polytech's top customers representing approximately 15% of sales.
Exco is further pleased to announce that its interior trim business unit, Polydesign, which serves the European market from its production facility in Tangier, Morocco, recently received the National Quality Award for supplier excellence. This award is sponsored by the Government of Morocco in conjunction with Moroccan automotive manufacturers.
Exco Technologies Limited is a global supplier of innovative technologies servicing the die-cast, extrusion and automotive industries. Through our 11 strategic locations, we employ 2,216 people and service a diverse and broad customer base.
SOURCE Exco Technologies Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV