• Resistors (wirewound, thick-film, metal grid)
- Capacitors (film and supercapacitor)
- Inductors and transformers
- Laminated busbar and power PCB
- Power connectors for inverters
- Market share analysis for each of the passive devices
• Analysis of supply chains evolutions, technology trends, and its impact on passive components business
• Analysis of the power stacks level and the impact on the passive device growth, market structure and expected evolution in the next 5 years.
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT:
• Passive components makers:
- Understand their own markets, and know better the unexplored applications
- Understand other passive components key technologies, markets and players
- Get a full picture of power electronics evolution, from passive components point of view
• Power module, inverter and system manufacturers:
- Understand key passive components technologies and markets
- Get prepared to the evolution of the supply-chain
- Become an actor of the power stack trend
COMPANIES CITED IN THIS REPORT
ABB, Amphenol, Arcol, Atlee, Auxel, AVX, Caddock, Cermet, Coilcraft,
dubilier, Cressall, CSR, Curamik, Danfoss, Danotherm, Deutsch, DTW, Dupont, EACO, Eagtop, EBG resistors, E-busbar, Eldre, Electronic concepts, Electronicon, ESP, Faratronic, Farifild, FCI, Gino ESE, Honda connectors, Hypertac, Idealec, InTiCa systems, Kaco, Maxwell, MCB industrie, Mersen, Methode, Metla deployé, Mitsubishi Electric, Multi contact, ODU, Ohmite, Panasonic,
contact, Power one, Rara, REO, Roger corp., Ryoden Kasei co., SAM, Samwah, SBE, Schaffner, Shizuki, Storm copper, TDK Epcos, TE connectivity, Toray, Trasfor, Vacuumschmelze, Vincotech, Vishay, Weidmuller, West dean machinery, Wima, Yageo, Zelri...
Introduction - p.3
• What is included in this report?
• How is this report built?
Executive summary - p.7
Trends and strategies for passive components in power electronics - p.45
• Power stack trends
• Players landscape evolution
• Overall market metrics