William Howard Taft University Announces Scholarship Award Winner
DENVER, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- William Howard Taft University is honored to award Susan Tummers Stocum the 13th Annual Roger J. Duthoy Scholarship Opportunity. With over 20 years of experience in the education field, Ms. Stocum's knowledge and enthusiasm for education is second to none.
Ms. Stocum has held various positions in education, ranging from high school math teacher to Faculty Coordinator at the collegiate level. For the past 12 years, she has been an Associate Professor, teaching mathematics, at El Camino College in Torrance, California. Ms. Stocum has been featured in numerous publications and conferences throughout the greater Los Angeles area. She has a passion for leadership and helping new teachers find their way in the field. She understands the need to integrate new technology into the classroom to benefit her students and is conscious of teaching her students to see math in a new way to help them understand an often overwhelming subject. Her willingness to share the knowledge that she has acquired throughout her expansive career with others is what makes Ms. Stocum an exemplary scholarship award recipient.
William Howard Taft University is pleased to welcome Ms. Stocum to the student body and help her achieve her educational goals. They know that she will take what she learns through the Program and share it with new and aspiring teachers.
For more information on the Doctor of Education Program and other programs offered by William Howard Taft University, please visit www.Taft.edu. You can also contact Jen Wolff at 877-894-TAFT.This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE William Howard Taft University
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV