Dr. Arthur Bradley Proposes "Sheepdog" Solution To Gun Control Issue
He goes on to say, "Instead of our politicians trying to turn us into a nation of sheep, I'd like for the laws to support those brave enough to act as our sheepdogs." He suggests that our law enforcement be supported by individuals inclined to act as the first line of defense against senseless violence. "I'm not talking about vigilantes. I'm talking about law-abiding citizens who are not only highly proficient but also knowledgeable of when it is appropriate to use deadly force."
Estimates put the number of citizens who lawfully carry concealed carry firearms at more than six million. That's a lot of sheepdogs. Put into place legislation that recognizes the value of these brave individuals and we might actually have an impact on the violent crime in this country.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.SOURCE Arthur Bradley, Ph.D.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV