SAN DIEGO, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN), a global leader in unified web security, email security, mobile security and data loss prevention (DLP), has been named a 2013 SC Magazine Awards finalist in seven different security categories. These awards honor best-in-class security products and services that protect organizations from the most sophisticated security threats.
"Websense creates some of the most innovative and effective security technologies on the market today," said Illena Armstrong, vice president and editorial director of SC Magazine. "Our readers are among the most knowledgeable security professionals. It is quite a statement to be selected by this group as one of the best."
A panel of SC Magazine readers joined a handpicked jury of practicing security executives and professionals to select award finalists. Websense received industry recognition for:
- Best Anti-Malware Gateway for Websense® TRITON™ Security Gateway Anywhere
- Best Cloud Computing Security for Websense TRITON Enterprise
- Best Computer Forensic Tool for Websense CyberSecurity Intelligence™ (CSI) Services On-Demand
- Best Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) for Websense Data Security Suite
- Best Email Security Solution for Websense Email Security Gateway Anywhere
- Best Regulatory Compliance Solution for Websense Data Security Suite
- Best Web Content Management Product for Websense Web Security Gateway Anywhere
Each Websense finalist solution is part of the award-winning TRITON architecture, which protects organizations from advanced threats that are often timed and targeted. The architecture also features containment defenses against data theft with forensic threat and reporting details. The TRITON solution unifies all the key components of threat protection and data theft prevention into a cohesive content security system. It brings together web security, email security, mobile security and DLP defenses with unified security intelligence and a unified management console.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts