Food Safety And Quality Make Leap Forward With CAT Squared
CONWAY, Ark., Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CAT Squared Software, a leading software and service company for the food industry, has teamed up with Janam Technologies to offer a solution that will allow companies to easily and immediately improve food safety and quality. The solution from CAT Squared (CAT²) is a Food Safety and Total Quality Management Tool, known among leaders in the food industry as HAT(Hazard Analysis Tool).
HAT turns plant floor data into actionable, process-improving, real-time intelligence. This advanced data collection and analysis system provides users with consistent, reliable, and provable data in an easy-to-use format. HAT focuses on proactively controlling processes and preventing failures so companies can guarantee their products meet their company's and customers' standards for safety and quality.
- All data can be viewed in real-time, including failure ranking reports, pre-shipment review, and compliance reports.
- Data can also be shown on charts and graphs enabled with SPC analysis and Six Sigma capabilities.
- You may use the data to analyze loss, track root causes of problems, and prove traceability from receipt to consumer.
- Checks can be configured per your company's HACCP, HIMP, USDA, FDA, QA, QC, and SOP/GMP specifications.
- Associates may collect weight, size, temperature, grading, and defect data on the plant floor as well as perform yield, retention, and AQL checks.
- Janam's XM Series rugged mobile computers are certified for the HAT system. The software can also be used on touch-screen, hand-held, or tablet computers.
Janam's antimicrobial version of its popular XM Series is an ideal mobile device for CAT Squared and other partners serving the food industry with solutions designed to improve food safety, streamline operations and increase overall product quality. The Janam XM66AM and XM60+AM rugged antimicrobial mobile computers are the only handhelds in their category that offer "whole device" antimicrobial coverage. The entire unit – not just the plastic housing – is protected by an antimicrobial coating that effectively kills microorganisms."Rugged handheld computers are only valuable if workers use them," said Harry B Lerner, Janam's CEO. "Comfort, speed and weight matter. We are excited to partner with CAT Squared who clearly recognizes how important it is for the entire solution to fit the needs of the task at hand." Janam offers the only rugged antimicrobial handhelds that deliver a full 3.5" color display yet weigh less than 10 ounces. While the light, ergonomic design makes the handheld easy to carry, the relatively large display provides superior viewability, making it a welcome tool on any plant floor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV