NEW YORK, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On January 21, 2013 BET Networks will celebrate the inauguration of the 44 th President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, with an Inaugural Ball. The black tie affair will include a guest list consisting of celebrities, influencers, policy makers, community leaders, media and politicos and will take place at the Smithsonian American Art Museum and National Portrait Gallery from 9:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. ET . In addition to the ball, BET Networks will honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. with special programming on BET and CENTRIC on Mo nday, January 21 at 11 A M ET/ 8 AM PT when BET News airs "From King to President: America Celebrates" the 57 th Presidential Inauguration of President Barack Obama.
Hosted by GRAMMY nominated recording artist Wayne Brady , BET Networks' Inaugural Ball will include 3 areas of entertainment with live performances by Bell Biv Devoe, Doug E. Fresh, Frederic Yonnet, MC Lyte and feature a special DJ set by Jermaine Dupri along with DJ Kiss, DJ D- Nice and DJ Quick Silva. Special guests to include Tatyana Ali, Angela Bassett, Hosea Chanchez, Morris Chestnut, Rosario Dawson, Estelle, America Ferrera, Gayle King, Kenya Moore, Q-Tip, Chris Tucker, Kerry Washington, Lynn Whitfield and Wilmer Valderrama.
The BET Networks Inaugural Gala presented by AT&T is sponsored by Marriott, Hennessy V.S., Perennial Sports & Marketing, Southern Company, Wal-Mart and Wells Fargo.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV