HOUSTON, Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial and operating results on Thursday, February 21, 2013.
A conference call with investors, analysts and other interested parties is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. ET ( 8:30 a.m. CT, 7:30 a.m. MT, 6:30 a.m. PT) on Friday, February 22, 2013, to discuss fourth quarter 2012 financial and operating results. You are invited to listen to the call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet, at www.cabotog.com.
A replay will be available at www.cabotog.com.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, headquartered in Houston, Texas is a leading independent natural gas producer, with its entire resource base located in the continental United States. For additional information, visit the Company's Internet homepage at www.cabotog.com.FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT Scott Schroeder (281) 589-4993 SOURCE Cabot Oil & Gas
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV