CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems will showcase its comprehensive global customer support capabilities at this year's MRO Middle East trade show in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. MRO Middle East will be held at the Dubai World Trade Center on January 21-23, 2013. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
UTC Aerospace Systems will be exhibiting at booth 409. Visit the display for the latest solutions in maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), provisioning, and technical support and innovative ways UTC Aerospace Systems helps customers to operate more efficiently.
With a simplified customer interface, UTC Aerospace Systems provides a full array of support capabilities for its product offerings. Services are accessed through an easy-to-use online customer portal, which quickly equips customers with tools and solutions they need to reduce aircraft down-time. UTC Aerospace Systems' experienced Customer Service teams consistently deliver enhanced product reliability, reduced total life cycle costs, and dependable performance. More than 6,000 customer service employees across 26 countries are dedicated to the operation of 64 MRO and service centers, providing support 24/7/365.UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high-technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV