Gold: King Of Commodity ETFs In 2012
“Remember, these are fairly new products and many investors are still discovering them,” he said.
A trend that emerged in India seems supportive of Brooks' argument. During the Diwali holiday season in November, which is considered an auspicious period for gold, ETF investments soared. Both the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange held special Sunday sessions to facilitate trading of gold ETFs.
Securities Disclosure: I, Michelle Smith, do not hold equity interests in any companies mentioned in this article.Gold: King of Commodity ETFs in 2012 from Gold Investing News
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV