Nordion To Release Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2012 Financial Results
Nordion Inc. (TSX: NDN; NYSE: NDZ), a leading provider of products and services to the global health science market, today announced that the Company will report its fourth quarter and fiscal 2012 financial results before markets open on January 28, 2013.
Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2012 Conference CallThe Company will also host an analyst conference call with Steve West, Chief Executive Officer and Peter Dans, Chief Financial Officer, to discuss the results. The call will be webcast live on January 28, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EST.
Interested parties may access the live webcast of the conference call from the Nordion website at www.nordion.com. To participate, please dial 1-866-223-7781 (toll-free North America) or 1-416-340-8018 (International). Following the call, an audio archive will be available on the website at www.nordion.com.
About Nordion Inc.Nordion Inc. (TSX: NDN) (NYSE: NDZ) is a global health science company that provides market-leading products used for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease. We are a leading provider of targeted therapies, sterilization technologies and medical isotopes that benefit the lives of millions of people in more than 60 countries around the world. Our products are used daily by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical-device manufacturers, hospitals, clinics and research laboratories. Nordion has approximately 500 highly skilled employees worldwide. Find out more at
www.nordion.com and follow us at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV