ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced that the company will host an Analyst and Investor Day in New York, NY on Thursday, February 21, 2013. The event will take place at NASDAQ, 4 Times Square, New York, NY 10036.
Key members of the senior management team will host a series of presentations beginning at 8:00am Eastern time, providing insight into the global business and a preview of new product and technology initiatives for 2013 and beyond. Financial analysts and investors may register to attend by contacting Jennifer Buich by phone at (415) 489-2192 or by email at email@example.com. Pre-registration is required for admittance to the event.
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal, Inc.’s (Nasdaq:RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutionsincluding search engine marketing (ReachSearch™), Web presence (ReachCast™), display retargeting (ReachRetargeting™), display advertising (ReachDisplay™), online marketing analytics (TotalTrack®) and assisted chat service (TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, “feet-on-the-street” sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third-party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan and Brazil. Subscribe to ReachLocal’s free newsletter to receive news, tips, and other online marketing insights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV