LONDON, January 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L), the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services, is pleased to announce the appointment of Navin Kapila as its Managing Director for India.
Navin brings many years of highly relevant experience to his new position at Inmarsat. This includes his role as a senior official within the Indian Government's Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and senior executive posts with ICO Global, a global telecommunications company. Navin currently serves as a non-executive Board Member of Telkom South Africa and an International Telecommunications Union (ITU) Special Adviser for Emergency Communications.
In October 2012, Navin was presented with the only individual award by ITU Secretary-General Hamadoun Touré at the ITU's first Humanitarian Awards ceremony.Rupert Pearce, Inmarsat's Chief Executive Officer said, "I am delighted that Navin is joining Inmarsat and will assume this position for us. We believe India presents an exciting market for us and we look forward to developing opportunities which will benefit the universal rollout of telecoms infrastructure to users throughout the country, wherever they may be working or living." About Inmarsat Inmarsat plc is the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services. Since 1979, Inmarsat has been providing reliable voice and high-speed data communications to governments, enterprises and other organizations, with a range of services that can be used on land, at sea or in the air. Inmarsat employs around 1,500 staff in more than 40 locations around the world, with a presence in the major ports and centres of commerce on every continent. For more information, please visit http://www.inmarsat.com SOURCE Inmarsat
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV