Also at the Automate show, John Dulchinos, Adept's CEO and president, will be hosting an Expert Huddle discussion on Using Flexible Automation to Achieve Reshoring at 2pm (booth 208) on Monday, January 21 st. The show's free Expert Huddle discussions are open to all attendees and are designed to provide an opportunity to engage in a discussion group with industry experts.
About Adept Technology, Inc.
Adept is a global, leading provider of intelligent robots and autonomous mobile solutions that enable customers to achieve precision, speed, quality and productivity in their assembly, handling, packaging, testing, and logistical processes. With a comprehensive portfolio of high-performance motion controllers, application development software, vision-guidance technology and high-reliability robot mechanisms with autonomous capabilities, Adept provides specialized, cost-effective robotics systems and services to high-growth markets including Packaging, Medical, Electronics, and Logistics; as well as to traditional industrial markets including automotive components. More information is available at www.adept.com .
All trade names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.The Adept Technology logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5387 The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Press and Industry Analysts: Glenn Hewson Adept Technology, Inc. 5960 Inglewood Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588 USA Tel: 858 699 3909 Fax: 925 960 0452 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.adept.com Financial Analysts: Michael Schradle, Chief Financial Officer Adept Technology, Inc. 5960 Inglewood Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588 USA Tel: 925 245 3400 Fax: 925 245 3510 Email: email@example.com www.adept.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV