Tenor Anthony Kearns To Sing At Maryland Democratic Party's Inaugural Ball Hosted By Gov. Martin O'Malley
ANNAPOLIS, Md. , Jan. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Sunday, January 20, famed Irish Tenor Anthony Kearns will perform at the Maryland Democratic Party's Ball to celebrate President Obama and Vice President Biden's second Inaugural. The sold-out gala will be held at the Gaylord Hotel in National Harbor, from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Said Mr. Kearns: "I'm delighted to perform at what will be a superb Presidential Inaugural Ball as the guest of Gov. Martin O'Malley, a great Irish-American. It's exciting to be a part of this patriotic moment in American history."
Expected to attend the Ball are Governor Martin O'Malley, Senator Barbara Mikulksi, Senator Ben Cardin, Lt. Governor Anthony Brown, House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer, Representative Elijah Cummings, Representative John Delaney, Representative Donna Edwards, Representative John Sarbanes, Representative Chris Van Hollen, Howard County Executive Ken Ulman, Prince George's County Executive Rushern Baker, and MDP Chair Yvette Lewis.
The ball will also feature entertainment by The Spinners. A custom Inaugural cake will be provided by Charm City Cakes - as seen on Food Network's "Ace of Cakes."Mr. Kearns is the original founding member of The Irish Tenors, with whom he has ten best-selling CDs and 5 PBS Specials. Kearns is a frequent performer on television and with the finest symphony orchestras and opera houses in Europe and America. He is a member of The GRAMMYs (The Recording Academy). Mr. Kearns' appearance was arranged by Kirsten Fedewa & Associates, L.L.C. For more information or to schedule a special performance with Mr. Kearns, please contact Kirsten Fedewa (on behalf of Anthony Kearns) at 202.365.6936 or Kirsten@FedewaConsulting.com or visit www.anthonykearnsmusic.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV