Driving.co.uk Announces Best Buy Used Cars For 2013
LONDON, January 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
This weekend Driving.co.uk launches a comprehensive online guide to buying a used car in 2013, see driving.co.uk/buying-guide.
The guide from Sunday Times Driving includes a definitive selection of the top Best Buy used cars for 2013 by category informed with input from CAP, plus tips on how to navigate the second hand market and advice from industry leaders.
The Best Buy reviews and rankings are compiled by the Driving team in conjunction with CAP data on a car's age, mileage and position in the model's life cycle and come complete with the verdicts of Sunday Times Driving's market-leading car reviewers, Jeremy Clarkson and Dom Joly.In Driving.co.uk's Best Buys, Ford leads the field in two categories; coming first among the used Superminis with the Fiesta; and topping the MPV category with the S-Max. Mercedes-Benz likewise scoops two firsts with the S-class winning the Executive category vote and the E-Class picking up the accolade of best used Estate. The BMW 3-series emerges triumphant in the Family Car section, whereas VW's Golf provides the best value in Small Family bracket. Porsche's Boxster roars away with the used Sports Car category and Skoda's Yeti leads the pack in the SUV sector. The Guide's advice section surveys the universe of retailers who sell the 7m used cars bought in UK each year, demystifies the multitude of finance options on offer to the consumer and picks the brain of industry leaders, such as Pendragon CEO Trevor Finn, for insider tips on how to buy the perfect used car. News International's Sunday Times Driving will also publish the Guide as a print supplement within the south east circulation of The Times, The Sun and The Sunday Times this coming weekend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV