Dodge Park Rest Home Of Worcester MA "Caring Star" Of 2013
WORCESTER, Mass., Jan. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dodge Park Rest Home is pleased to announce that it's been named a "Caring Star" of 2013, an annual nationwide designation recognizing service excellence based on consumer ratings and reviews posted on Caring.com.
Consumer Reviews on Caring.com Used to Determine Best Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care Communities in the United States
Dodge park Rest Home is pleased to announce that it's been named a "Caring Star" of 2013, an annual nationwide designation recognizing service excellence based on consumer ratings and reviews posted on Caring.com, the leading website for those caring for aging loved ones, with nearly two million visitors per month. In reviews from families, seniors and others concerned about assisted living and Alzheimer's care, Dodge Park Rest Home has captured the highest possible rating of five stars on Caring.com, while also meeting other qualifying criteria for the honor.
"We appreciate that we've received this positive feedback from families about the services we offer, and thank Caring.com for recognizing our community as a Caring Star," said Micha Shalev MHA, CDP, administrator/owner of Dodge Park Rest Home. "Our mission is to deliver high quality care for our residents, and this award helps demonstrate how well we're delivering on that promise."Consumers across the Web increasingly use reviews to guide their selection of products and services of all kinds, and this online word-of-mouth is growing in importance in the senior care industry as well. In fact, according to May- June 2012 research by Caring.com, the web's #1 source of senior care reviews:
- Half of family caregivers search online for senior care service providers,
- A combined 94% consider reviews trustworthy information (45%) and helpful to their search (49%); only a small minority (6%) tend not to believe them
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV