Greektown Superholdings, Inc. Forms Special Committee To Review Acquisition Proposal
DETROIT, Jan. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Greektown Superholdings, Inc. announced that on January 17, 2013 its Board of Directors formed a Special Committee of the Board to review the previously disclosed correspondence received from Athens Acquisition LLC (" Athens"). The Special Committee's mandate is to assess Athens' position and make a recommendation to the Board of Directors on this and other strategic alternatives. The Special Committee is in the process of retaining special counsel and financial advisors to assist it in this process.
A bout Greektown Superholdings, Inc.
Greektown Superholdings, Inc. operates, through its subsidiaries, the Greektown Casino-Hotel. Located in the heart of Detroit's Greektown Dining and Entertainment District, Greektown Casino-Hotel opened on November 10, 2000. Greektown Casino-Hotel offers such amenities as Asteria, The Fringe, Shotz Sports Bar & Grill, Bistro 555, Brizola and a VIP lounge for players. Greektown Casino-Hotel opened its 400-room hotel tower in February 2009 and became the first Michigan casino to debut a smartphone application. For more information, visit greektowncasinohotel.com.
SOURCE Greektown Superholdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV